Monday, January 17, 2011

life is great!

so life has changed so much... i once again moved to an apartment in Provo and i love it! my roommates are so awesome! love them!
since moving to utah i have also made alot of great friends. and im still loving my job! i have a great boss and great co workers!
my parents moved again also and are now living in santaquin in an a apartment at my aunts house till they can save and get a house of their own..
soo picture time sorry its alot but alot has happened since in moved here..
Megan & I hiking the Y
Megan, Angela, and my family at Cascade springs!Jared surprised my mom and came to visit on his way to AZ


i went to vegas and saw a friend and their family
played pool with friends.
made many many cookies with friends and took them to people in our ward.went to temple lights in salt lake.




fantastic sams work party














AZ trip just before christmas!

No comments: